The GXW FXO IP Analog Gateway series offers the small enterprise, SOHO, remote offices and multi-location enterprises a cost-effective, easy to deploy VoIP FXO solution. The GXW410x series allows any business to seamlessly connect multiple locations with up to 8 PSTN lines, to an IP PBX system, or with an existing traditional phone system. The GXW series includes two models with 4 or 8 ports respectively.
Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBX, soft-switches and SIP-based environments, the GXW technology ensures manageability, a simple configuration, superb voice and video quality and feature rich functionality. The GXW FXO IP Analog Gateway series is based on open industry standards.
– 8 FXO port media gateways
– External power supply
– Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
– TFTP and HTTP firmware upgrade support
– Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 3 profiles per account)
– Programmable PSTN line settings for different countries/regions
– 1 or 2 stage dialing
– Caller ID
– G.168 – echo cancellation
– Flexible DTMF transmission: In Audio, RFC2833, SIP Info or any combination of the 3
– Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel
– T.38 Fax compliant