This Mid-Range IP phone is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1760 supports 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts and includes 24 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys.
The GXP1760 is a mid-range IP phone with a new sleek design and moderate call-volume features. It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization, the GXP1760 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The GXP1760 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. This mid-range IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point.
– 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
– 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
– HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
– 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
– Dual 10/100 Mbps ports, built-in PoE
– Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
– Supports headset use with an RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
– TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
– Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
– Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file