GXW4216/4224/4232/4248 is a next-generation high-performance high-density analog VoIP gateway that is fully compliant with SIP standard and broadly interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX, and phones on the market. It features 16/24/32/48 FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and excellent performance in handling high volume voice calls. The GXW4216/4224/4232/4248 gateway offers small-to-medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, Fax machines, and legacy PBX systems.
– 16/24/32/48 telephone FXS ports per port LED‘s, 50-pin Telco connectors and RJ11 ports (50-pin Telco connectors only in GXW4248)
– Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128×32 graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages
– 4 SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
– Supported voice/Fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
– Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length line echo cancellation
– Over-voltage and over-current protection (ITU-T K.21 Basic Test Level)
– Support VMWI, NEON LED and shutter tone for message waiting for the indication
– Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
Hələ ki rəy yoxdur.