GXW4224 is a next-generation high-performance high-density analog VoIP gateway that is fully compliant with SIP standard and broadly interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX, and phones on the market. It features 24 FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and excellent performance in handling high volume voice calls. The GXW4224 gateway offers small-to-medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, Fax machines, and legacy PBX systems.
– 24 telephone FXS ports per port LED‘s and RJ11 ports
– Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128×32 graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages
– 4 SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
– Supported voice/Fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
– Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length line echo cancellation
– Over-voltage and over-current protection (ITU-T K.21 Basic Test Level)
– Support VMWI, NEON LED and shutter tone for message waiting for the indication
– Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
Hələ ki rəy yoxdur.