The Aruba 310 Series access points provide the fastest gigabit data speeds and superb user experience for mobile devices, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and applications in dense office environments.
These Wave 2 access points deliver multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) aware ClientMatch to boost network efficiency and support the growing device density demands on your network.
These APs have an integrated BLE Beacon to remotely manage battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
Aruba 310 Series APs offer a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
– Controller-managed mode – When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, Aruba 310 Series APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
– Aruba Instant mode – In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes. If WLAN requirements change, a built-in migration path allows 310 Series instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is managed by a Mobility Controller.
– Remote AP (RAP) for branch deployments
– Air monitor (AM) for wireless IDS, rogue detection, and containment
– Spectrum analyzer, dedicated or hybrid, for identifying sources of RF interference
– Secure enterprise mesh
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, Instant APs are factory-shipped to any site and configure themselves when powered up.
Hələ ki rəy yoxdur.