Innovative and aesthetically-designed 270 series outdoor wireless access points deliver gigabit Wi-Fi performance to 802.11ac mobile devices under any weather conditions. The 270 series is also the only outdoor AP that enables 802.11n clients to operate three-times faster at greater distances.
Purpose-built to survive in the harshest outdoor environments, 270 series APs withstand exposure to extreme high and low temperatures, persistent moisture and precipitation, and are fully sealed to keep out airborne contaminants. All electrical interfaces include industrial-strength surge protection.
With a maximum data rate of 1.3 Gbps in the 5-GHz band and 600 Mbps in the 2.4-GHz band, 270 series outdoor APs supports concurrent dual-radio operation at speeds that greatly exceed Fast Ethernet.
Innovative industrial design
– Eliminates installation complexity
– Inconspicuous design that improves aesthetics
– Delivers IP66- and IP67-rated protection from the elements
Best-in-class RF management
– Integrated Adaptive Radio Management technology manages the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands and ensures that APs stay clear of RF interference
Reliable and predictable Wi-Fi performance
– Patented ClientMatch technology ensures that roaming clients associate with the best AP to maximize performance
– AppRF technology identifies and prioritizes applications on the network
– Capable of part-time or dedicated spectrum analysis, which scans the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference
Hələ ki rəy yoxdur.