Deploy an immersive DECT environment that allows users to communicate free from their desktop using Grandstream’s DP722 DECT handsets. The DP752 pairs with up to 5 DP722s to create a powerful and mobile network solution.
The DP752 creates an immersive DECT network to enable mobile and efficient movement in your organization. A powerful mobile solution, user flexibility is achieved when pairing with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP722 DECT handsets. The DP752 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors and delivers up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering essential call control features and functionalities, such as 3-way conferencing, call forward and call transfer. A seamless, unified interaction between DP722s can be achieved through the DP752, by giving all DP722s a shared SIP account from the DP752. The DP752 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.
– Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset; up to 5 concurrent calls per DECT system
– Supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
– 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio, integrated PoE
– Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
– TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
– Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBX for Zero Config provisioning
– Offers multiple ring group options, including Circular, Linear, Parallel and Shared modes